A revolutionary new procedure to clean mold spores throughout your home or business quickly, effectively and without any demolition.

Cannot thank Walter and his team enough for taking care of my step mom’s house with this new technology to remove the mold, germs smoke and bacteria is just amazing!!!! Not only does it remove it but also prevents new growth. My step Mom has COPD and the quality of air she is now breathing at home is just pure and clean. When I brought her home from the hospital she walked in and said oh my gosh i cannot believe my condo smells and just feels amazingly clean and so fresh. She has not had any coughing spells and has been able to sleep soundly rather than getting up and using her inhaler. I do not hear her sound like she is gasping for air when talking since we had this done. Prior to starting Everything was explained clearly and I was educated from start to finish of the process. Walter and his team over delivered and under promised with such professionalism. Again I thank Walter and his whole team for the quality of service they provided. In Fact I set an appointment for my Mom’s home as she also has COPD and Lunger cancer and I know doing this process to her home will improve her quality of air she is breathing, which I am confident she will be able to sleep through the night peacefully and possibly not need the high setting of oxygen as she is using now. I will recommend this to all my friends and family!!!!!! I would definitely give them a call and start breathing pure fresh air In your home you will be amazed at the difference and the price is so reasonable and service provided is prompt professional kind and sincere. Thank you Walter and team!!!!
Tammy C.
My son had bad cold symptoms for months. Several doctor appointments and antibiotic rounds later they finally decide it’s allergies. I thought, well I know he’s allergic to mold but there isn’t any mold at my house. We decided to have this treatment done ‘just in case’. The technician came and was prompt, thorough, and knowledgeable. He found visible signs of mold and pointed out other ways to make the house more healthy. I don’t really care what the air quality readings show or mean but I do care about the health of my family. Guess what? My son’s symptoms started clearing up immediately and he has been symptom free since. I highly recommend this service.
Kim S.
A few things you should know about Pure Maintenance Free: 1. It will cost a fraction of the price to use this method rather than a traditional demolition mold removal company. Demolition methods are outdated. This is next level technology that makes homes healthier. 2. It will take a LOT less time and work and it's a LOT healthier for you to let this company remove the mold. Don't try to do it yourself. You will only make it worse and it will come back. 3. Not only will this method rid your house of mold but it will also remove germs and PREVENT germs and mold from growing in the future. I was very surprised to witness my husband's asthma relief immediately after our house was treated, and the change was not temporary. He went from coughing on and off all night long to sleeping soundly and feeling better all day. 4. Walter and his team are very professional and just good people to work with. He charges a very fair price, makes it as easy as possible, and he delivers exactly what he promises and more. He took the time to explain and educate me throughout the process. It's obvious that he is genuinely invested in helping people get well by removing the mold and germs from their homes. Quick update on my review below... it has been two months and my husband is STILL sleeping better and not waking up coughing due to his mold allergy. I can't think you enough Pure Maintenance Free!
Janis B.
We hired Pure Maintenance Free for our house because 2 of our children were having suspicious allergy reactions after they spent time in our basement. We were not aware of any obvious mold growing in the basement, so we were perplexed as to why this was happening. Walter came over and identified a potential source of mold growth in our upstairs bathroom. He explained to us how mold travels and how mold upstairs could cause allergic reactions in the basement. He confirmed this suspicion with an air quality test . Before hiring this company, Walter thoroughly explained the process to us and took the time to answer any and all of our questions. The day of the treatment, he arrived on time and was finished at the estimated finish time. Our home smelled clean and fresh! The big test came when my 2 children came home and spent time in the basement. They showed no allergy symptoms at all. They still have not, weeks after the treatment. We couldn’t be happier with the entire process, from beginning to end! So glad we decided to use Pure Maintenance Free and appreciate Walter’s extensive knowledge on the subject. We highly recommend this service for anyone that wants to be sure they are breathing clean air in their home!
Tj8277 B

US Army Corps of Engineers Tests Our System

Learn how our unique dry fog system stood up to the rigorous tests put forth by the US Army Corps of Engineers

Read 3rd Party Reports

Move the fight on fungus back in your favor. Schedule your free evaluation now!